• Total sales rose to €26.7bn this month. Money market funds continued to drag on the total and once excluded, sales rose to €31.2bn.
• Money market outflows slowed to just a third of last month's volume, and could be signaling the end of the exodus.
• Equity fund flows totaled €4bn, half of March's total, and were the lowest since March 2009. Emerging Markets, US and UK were the sectors of choice.
• The top selling groups were Franklin Templeton, HSBC and Aviva with flows of €4bn, €3.6bn and €2.3bn respectively.
• For bond fund sales, the best selling group by a wide margin was Franklin Templeton (€3.5bn). Global Bond and Global Total Return Bond were its best sellers.
• For equity fund sales, the top selling group was Amundi with sales of €800m, but the best individual fund performance was ETFLab's DAX ETF with sales of €559m.