The Global Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Fund (GEEREF), a compartment of the European Initiative on Clean, Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency and Climate Change related to Development SICAV-SIF, has been granted the LuxFLAG Environment Label.
Eight Environment Investment Funds have been granted the LuxFLAG Environment Label as of May 2013, with approximately USD 827 million in assets under management.
Environment Funds labelled as of May 2013 are:
1. BNP Paribas Aqua
2. BNPP L1 Equity Word Aqua
3. Global Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Fund - GEEREF (new label)
4. Green for Growth Fund, Southeast Europe SA
5. Living Planet Fund – Global Environment
6. Lux-Equity Eco Global
7. Parvest Environmental Opportunities
8. Parvest Global Environment
Twenty five Microfinance Investment Vehicles (MIVs) have been granted the LuxFLAG Microfinance Label as of May 2013, representing approximately USD 3.83 billion in assets under management.
MIVs labelled as of May 2013 are:
1. Access Africa Fund
2. Advans SA
3. Azure Global Microfinance Fund
4. Capital Gestion Microfinance Fund
5. Dexia Micro-Credit Fund- Blue Orchard Debt sub-fund
6. Dual Return Fund-Vision Microfinance
7. Dual Return Fund - Vision Microfinance Local Currency
8. Etimos Fund – Global Microfinance Debt
9. Finethic Microfinance SCA
10. Fonds Européen de Financement Solidaire (FEFISOL), S.A.
11. KCD Mikrofinanzfonds I
12. KCD Mikrofinanzfonds II
13. Luxembourg Microfinance and Development Fund
14. Microfinance Enhancement Facility SA
15. Regional MSME Investment Fund for Sub-Saharan Africa SA
16. responsAbility Global Microfinance Fund
17. responsAbility Financial Inclusion Fund
18. responsAbility – Mikrofinanz-Fonds
19. responsAbility – Microfinance Leaders
20. Rural Impulse Fund SA
21. Rural Impulse Fund II SA
22. Selectum - BL Microfinance
23. The European Fund for Southeast Europe SA
24. Triodos Microfinance Fund
25. Wallberg Global Microfinance Fund
Note: The LuxFLAG Labels are valid for a period of one year and are subject to renewal on expiry.
More information on the twenty five labelled Microfinance Investment Vehicles, the eight labelled Environment Investment Funds and thirty seven Associate Members is available on LuxFLAG’s website www.luxflag.org. The website also refers to the LuxFLAG Labels’ Eligibility Criteria and contains the application form that can be downloaded by applicant investment funds wishing to apply for the LuxFLAG Labels.